- This event has passed.
General Membership Meeting
June 18, 2015 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$30.00
Join us for a NARI CEU course presented by Houzz titled Using Social Media and Houzz to Promote Your Business. Registration for the course is $30. Register online using the PayPal interface below the course description.
For home professionals, technology tools extend far beyond space planning and drafting. Today, technology is used to communicate more effectively with clients, tell engaging stories about you and your portfolio of work and market your business with scale and efficiency, in the office or on the go. During this session, discover how you can harness Houzz and integrated technologies to do just this – improve business efficiency, reach new prospective clients and streamline communications.
4 Learning Objectives
- Discover ways to streamline communication with clients throughout a project.
- Learn how to build a compelling online presence, plus best practices for engaging with an online community.
- Learn how technology can facilitate the type of storytelling that differentiates your business and protects your reputation.
- Understand how these activities generate new business, and how to measure their effectiveness.
We also will be covering the advanced features and new tools, here are a few of the highlights of that portion for your promotion.
Advanced Houzz Features
In addition to a brief overview of the top things to do and maintain with your Houzz profile, pros will learn:
- Features that help you define your brand via your Houzz profile:
- cover photos, best practices for writing your business description, profile photos
- Proactive brand management – defining your brand and voice through participation in the Houzz community – and why it’s important
- In depth look at ideabooks and using them to work with your clients
- Connecting your website to your Houzz profile and connecting your Facebook business page to your Houzz profile
- Preview of new features